I'm going to be selfish for a bit; I want to see Delphine dancing to The Theory of Relativity!
I was wondering, though, if anyone had any other quandaries about the private lives of Stars that flit through the fans heads as they think about the band.
This is MOST CERTAINLY NOT a proposal of questions to be answered to the band members themselves. I think it is really, too inappropriate to ask these things of them as they are evidently really public figures and I wish to respect their right to their life away from limelight.
I just want to know, fellow fans, if you're thinking what I'm thinking...sometimes. :) I'm sorry in advance for the stupidity of it all.
1. How was your day?
2. Are you alright? What are your worries?
3. How/when did Amy and Evan even get together?! (I was surprised! Was I the only fan who didn't know about all this??? Also, probably worse question to ask...not that I don't want to know!)
4. If future Delphine made music, how would it sound?
5. How is Torquil so, so, SO charming?!
6. Where, oh, where do you get those beats, Pat!!
7. Chris, your cool glasses are cool, and I believe I saw you giggling at my fanaticism for you all at one show...is it hard to keep a straight face sometimes when your fans are extra goofy? And OH MY GOSH, the music. The music. The music. How?!
But no, really, I sincerely hope the level of privacy they can be afforded is granted to each and every band member! Kind of wish I had more musings for the more mysterious members, but it's hard to ponder when you don't know too much to begin with!
Questions one and two are primarily, "Oh, how I wish I could be there for you as you have been there for me."